- No products in the cart.
That only takes 5 minutes a day, costs nothing and helps cleanse your body, inside and out! Dry skin brushing has a number of health benefits and is so simple to do. Helps to unclog pores and excrete toxins that become trapped in the skin. Reduce cellulite, Cellulite is simply toxic materials that have accumulated in your body’s fat cells and are trapped, unable to be eliminated from the body. You’ll exfoliate dead skin and It stimulates your lymphatic system, your skin will kick start your lymphatic system. Unclogs your skin pores and helps your skin absorb more nutrients. Daily skin brushing promotes healthy, breathing skin. It’s a real treat for the largest organ in our bodies!
– Purchase a natural (not synthetic) bristle brush with a long handle so can reach all areas of your body.
– Get naked and stand in a bathtub or tiled surface and begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
– Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
– Once you’ve brushed your entire body, jump in the shower. (I like to alternate between the hottest water temperature I can tolerate and the coldest. This stimulates blood circulation, bringing more blood to the top layers of the skin.)
– After getting out of the shower, pat dry skin and apply a natural hydrating cream (we recommend an oil-free one)
Tip: Remember to clean your brush with soap and water once a week. Leave to dry in a clean, sunny spot to avoid any mildew accumulation on your brush. Try this for 30 days and see the results for yourself!